Day 1 Belief
“He who thinks he can, and he who thinks he can't. This is an exorable and indisputable law.”
- Henry Ford, (1863-1947) Industrialist
Belief is a state of mind, and can be controled. Simply, belief defines a principle or idea that we judge to be true. Trust yourself. Give yourself permission to try and try again. Meet failure with opportunities. Every failure is a lesson to be learned. Your doubts are only thoughts, not your future. If you believe you can you will manifest success. Now go retrieve your victory.
Some times when I wake up in the morning I feel like I'm going to war.
I've slept, the evening is gone, and now another day awaits for me to tackle the obstacles ahead.
It's so frustrating to think that today I HAVE TO WORK TO LIVE.
Or maybe you feel like what your doing isn't evan war, it's waisted time. You wake up only to find your self doing some thing that makes you feel uncomfortable, lost, or alone.
WE MAKE LIFE SO HARD!
BUT IT'S SO EASY!
OK, so new train of thought. This time when you wake up...let go of the fear. You could lose your job today, but if you were unhappy before you won't be any worse off tomorrow. In fact you'll probably feel free and light as a feather without that job.
LOSE THE WEIGHT
Aren't your shoulders tired of carrying ALL OF THAT SELF LOATHING. Today is a new day, and you have a chance to change every thing again!
The breath in your body is a sign of chance, change, and fortune.
You know, the only true freedom in this life....the only thing you will get for free....now and forever...is your right to choose.
So, why does life have to be so hard? :(
Life is soo easy. Make a choice. Change it today.
10 THINGS YOU CAN DO TODAY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE, FORTUNE, HABITS, THE WAY YOU THINK!!! Try one, and then make your own list.
Stretch, and give your body a healthy dose of me time.
2. Open an ACORNS account
Start saving today. In small doses, and then watch it grow!
3. Write a SHORT STORY.
Then format it for kindle, and make a profit!!
4. Say hello to 10 new faces.
Putting a smile on some one else is infectious! I love it!
5. Drink only water for a whole day.
NO SODAS! Go all natural.
6. DON'T buy anything today
OH THE SAVINGS, they just roll in.
7. Make a paper airplane, see how far you can throw it!
Random, and so satisfying!
8. Tell the person you share your life with...they are beautiful.
I need the brownie points ;)
9. Run for 15 continuous min!
I like the high..
10. Make another list for tomorrow!
Did I mention this was a daily tracker!!!
Make your life easier!!
Work hard, stay strong, get results!
The top 5 of WHY I LOVE SUPERMAN
1.Superman is an orphan (LIKE ME) sent in to the wilderness after the death of his home world. Never knowing anything about his origin, Kal El was fortunate enough to land on Earth where he would be discovered by two kind older people desperately looking for a child of their own. When fates met, Kal El’s destiny was sealed and he became a successful well loved person years before he ever became the protector of Earth’s people.
2.No matter what you’ve done, no matter who you are, Superman fights for you. He’ll take a cannonball to the face, he’ll stare down an army of evil rulers if he can help preserve you, and that’s a rule he stands by through and through. Whether you’re the president, a mobster, a down right bastard or an average joe in the wrong place at the wrong time, Superman will help you and ensure your safety. To quote Superman in the Shazam cartoon “I fight for people who can’t fight for themselves!”
3.The ultimate gift and curse of Superman’s supreme power is that he’ll basically outlive everyone he loves. Every woman he falls for will die and he won’t. He’ll likely be the last being on the planet and see the end of time. It’s what makes him so godly and so utterly fascinating.
4.Superman as a character is humble and filled with enough reluctance that he’s almost always perceived as
someone who can’t threaten even the most powerful despot in the galaxy. It’s Superman’s humility that keeps him grounded and ultimately makes him a superhero who narrowly avoids a god complex every single time.
5.He's done it over And over. And over. And over. He’s spent so much time using himself as a shield to protect the planet it’s insane that he’s only died once. The most groundbreaking instance happened when he fought the monstrous Doomsday and battled with him to the death. Superman ultimately did die in combat, but Doomsday did as well.
Is that me in a nut shell, f@$!# no, but you can be damn sure. This is the KIND OF MAN I wanna be..
WORK HARD, STAY STRONG, GET RESULTS!
So, what's the point. Why do I always get a great idea in my head. I approach it. I research it. I even begin the process, but when it gets rough I quit.. This is all too true, when it comes to 90% of the ideas that flow through my head.Most of them are a little outlandish, some impossible, but all are part of a bigger dream.
I had a crazy idea to start a home based company for cleaning homes. I was gonna call it "Buff and Clean". I designed a logo, put some photos of myself and a partner out there, and even visited some perspective customers. The idea was 2 big dudes cleaned your home and we did it for a flat fee. I did it a few times made some money, and then realized how hard it was. Yeah I got out of that one quick.
WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS?
Because I know you've been there. I know you have taken some thing on. You have set your goals...and you failed miserably..
BUT SEE..THATS OK..
YOU GOT GUTS! And now you need to focuss. The drive is there, but we need to center your thoughts and find the one thing that will get the job done.
1. Find the WHY behind what you are doing.
Don't choose a goal to focuss on simply because society conditioned you to do so. Go deeper, and reach for something that drives you. Doing what you love will help you persevere through all your obstacles.
So, you decided that not drinking soda for a few days, cause you read a post in a magazine about the health hazzards associated with soft drinks would be a good idea. That sounds pretty stupid to me. Your following the crowd my friend. Pick some thing that will build you up!!! It can be some thing as small as one coke a day, but it has to come with a greater vision.
Back up and say to your self. I will stop drinking soda. WHY?! BECAUSE A YEAR FROM NOW IT WILL MAKE ME A HEALTHIER PERSON. IT WILL IN STILL BETTER HABITS IN MY MIND AND MY BODY.
2. Focuss on WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW.
Take bite sized chunks out of your tasks. To better your self, you need to look at it as if you are getting 1% better a day. Do you realize by the end of the year you'll be a 365% better version of the previous you.
3. INSPIRE yourself to do it. DONT REQUIRE your self.
This has to be some thing you want deep down. When you find it, and you know why you want it...GO GET IT!!!!
Work hard, stay strong, and get results.
Your first mistake was deciding to always follow the rules. Your second was following some one else's idea of what was best for you. Third you decided that being supportive meant doing what you were told.
Take your idea of success and throw it out the window. Then GIVE IT THE FINGER. Today is your awakening.
What ever the path you've been given. Mold it, restructure it, and change it. If it is not to your liking, then consciously DECIDE what you need.
FIGURE OUT YOUR WHY for what you need to do next to make things better, and then pull a NIKE on that fool and JUST DO IT.
You will put in the work, and you will eventually want to quit, but you MUST PREVAIL.
No one who decided to be great was EVER NORMAL. They pushed the boundaries of there circomstance, and changed it for profit. When they did they changed themselves and the people around them forever.
1% of all people who start a business succeed. BECAUSE THE OTHER 99% TAKE NO ACTION.
They see the work that needs to be done. They meet adversity. And they turn there back on what could make them a richer, humbler, more powerful person.
I took a test recently on facebook. It asked me to write the first three words I saw within a collage of hundreds of words on a screen. I picked my three.
Power, loyalty, Youth.
I then looked at the answers that 100 other people had given before me. The most common were
Friendship, love, and trust.
At the end of the test, I found out that my combination of words were chosen only by 3 % of the test takers. On top of that, all of the other 97% had looked at the results before taking the test.
Meaning they didn't take risks, and we're not prone to taking action. THEY WERE NORMAL.
DON'T BE NORMAL, IT'S BULLSHIT!
WORK HARD, STAY STRONG. AND GET RESULTS!
You know, today I had a guest come up to me, and she said "This gal over here needs a raise. She sold me today on every thing I touched!"
As she walked away and headed to the door, the team mate shouted "Thanks for comin in Barb, have fun on that trip!", and then waved good bye.
When I think of the business I'm running I don't think of the product or company first. I think of its people. When I train a great employee, I train a business partner.. That person is going to become a personal branding expert. When a guest leaves happy they won't be spreading the news only about the great product they got. They will share the experience they had with it.
Running a successful business means being the FACE OF THE PLACE. You have to create a powerful presence that builds a relationship with its audience. People crave humanity, and that is why that team ate was successful today. She branded herself in the mind of that guest. Not only made a few bucks that aftetnoon, but probably secured a passive income from that guest who will continuously shop with her over and over again.
Remember PEOPLE BUY PEOPLE first.